Eleven very relevant questions…
- How much money was lost by investors in the cape verde holiday home debacle?
- How much money has he earned from work for the public sector broadcaster RTE?
- Does he still believe that the female dominated teachers unions voted as they did on the Haddington Road agreement because it was their time of the month?
- Does he have any moral qualms about investing in repossessed property in Detroit?
- Will he be engaging in similar vulture fund activities in Ireland?
- Does he share the views of Billy Timmons, the deputy leader of Renua, that rough sleeping should be made illegal?
- Are there any other sectors of the economy, apart from public sector workers, who should see a wages freeze?
- Given he is now a public figure and president of a political party with representatives in the national parliament, will he provide a full accounting of all investments and debts he…
View original post 143 more words